13 September, 2010

MYKEY O - THE NEXT NEW HIP HOP ACT IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.


MYKEY O


My full name is Michael Olurotimi Olu – Alabi. I was born on the 9th of January. I graduated from kwame Nkrumah university of Science and Technology where I studied Architecture.
I have always been a fan of music right from the tender age of 4. I remember I use to love Michael Jackson so I would say he is my first inspiration. As I grew yp, I started to listen to rap music the likes of Dr Dre, Bone thugs, n harmony and Snoop dogg. This caught my attention and continued to inspire me as I hit my teenage years.

Writing music for me started with writing poems for girls, then I started writing my own raps and freestyling it was all for fun at first until I developed a superior lyrical skill. Further on, improved to the UK to college for three years It was there I would find myself in freestyling battles, performing in clubs and my former school. I used to be in a group called Robin Hood Gang (R.H.G) till I decided to leave for greener pastures in Nigeria. I felt I had to emerge as an artiste representing my country.
I have two songs I’m promoting presently in Nigeria; Hustle till I Hammer and Fly guy produced by Wole Oni  and Sheyman respectively (hip hop). I am currently working on my first video for my debut album; I am a hip hop artiste and also a producer. I am currently signed to my own record label Maestro Music Entertainment.
In the future I see myself going international I hope to work with jay Z, Snoop Dogg, Lil wayne and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...