11 January, 2012

Amber Rose Premieres First Single 'FAME' Feat. Wiz Khalifa


Video Vixen Amber Rose has premiered her first ever single, entitled Fame, which features a verse by her current beau, Wiz Khalifa.

The song includes the lyrics: "Srutinize, being blind/ Excited by all the lights/ The question wasn’t made up / Like these rumors were made up/ Can’t shop for clothes or buy some cigs/
Without paparazzi waiting for a flick." "This is a new situation/ Now you’re an overnight sensation/ You’re not ready for the fame."
The song represents the ups and downs of fame and lets people know that it’s not all it’s cracked up to be, she said According to RapFix  “I have my own unique sound, I make music that I love and I hope that my fans and the people that embrace me will love it also"

Listen to FAME Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...