05 January, 2011

Jazmine Sullivan calls it quit..



It seems like one of the brightest stars in R n B is burning out fast. Jazmine Sullivan recently took to Twitter to announce she was turning her back on the music industry because she wasn't having fun anymore. 'I promised myself when it wasn't fun anymore i wouldn't do it. and here i am. i love u all and appreciate u so much. u have no idea how much u've inspired me and fed my ego,' the singer shared. 'but the truth is that i have to believe in me whether you all do or not. and thats what I'm looking for. that belief in myself. me. I. i love us. thanks for being here for me and riding with me on this journey. let us continue.  What prompted this posting still remains a mystery, also, the tweets were suspiciously deleted an hour later. As of now, there has been no official word from Jazmine's camp or her record company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...