27 January, 2011

Sunny Ade now born again christian.


The News Agency of Nigeria reported that the musician was among the 30 worshippers that rushed out to be prayed for when the church’s General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, made an altar call.

The report also said that when Adeboye asked those who answered the call to confess their sins, Sunny Ade was the first to kneel down.

KSA was quoted to have said, “I have nothing to say than to come and thank you God for what you have been doing for me and my family.” KSA also rendered a song in Yoruba with members of his band thus, ‘‘If not for God, I would have been gone and buried. I thank you God for my life.’’

So, it may not be out of place to add ‘‘evangelist’’ to the name of the singer as a mark of recognition anytime one comes across him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...