20 May, 2011

Diary of a Desperate Naija woman


A truly special day for me. One I will always hold dear. The first ever time in my life that I would read out loud words from my own book to a room of people. I brag on God with all my heart. He is awesome. To all who were a part of this day, I say 'Thank you. Thank you very much.' - Bola Essien - Nelson 

Author - Diary of a Desperate Naija  woman



The First Book reading for DDNW (Diary of a Desperate Naija Woman ) took place on Sunday 15th May , 2011 at Debonair @debonairbooks Sabo, Yaba, Lagos and the event kicked off at 6:30 pm .

I came in very late for the event but I'm glad i made it on Sunday . Here are the pictures  @ the book reading


GUESTS

BOLA ESSIEN- NELSON READING

CROSS SECTION OF GUESTS


STEVE OGUNTOYINBO AND GUESTS AT THE EVENT

QUESTION & ANSWER TIME
AUTOGRAPH SESSION


JENNIFER EHIDIEMEN AUTHOR OF  PRESERVE MY SALTINESS

WITH A GUEST

SAY CHESSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...