11 December, 2010

NO BIG DEAL BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH NAETO C - SASHA

Despite her visibility in the showbiz industry for some years now, Sasha has managed to avoid scandals. She says ' I try as much as possible to set a good example because i have a responsibility to show young people like myself that you do not have to be a stereotype'. i don't generally believe everything I read about other people. Its important for one tp form opinions on first hand facts," she notes.

It was in the news for some time that the pretty songstress was in a relationship with fellow rap artiste, Naeto C . Sasha denies this flatly, adding that it shouldn't be a big deal if she were. I did not date Naeto C , if i did why would it be an issue?" says Sasha. I believe I'm old enough to be in a relationship!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...