13 December, 2010

WILLOW SMITH DROPS OUT OF SCHOOL.

Willow Smith has been so busy hitting the airwaves, flying around the world, and doing interviews that attending school has been put on the backburner for now. The pint sized sensation whose Billboard hit "Whip My Hair" gained her popularity, admits that, although she is living out her dream, she is falling behind in school. The outspoken ten year old, who will be touring with Justin Bieber on his tour in Europe in March 2011 says: “I never really get to go to school because I am always on tour, or with my father.There is a tutor most of the time, but usually I am working so I never get to do the lessons. The worst thing about maths is all the kids are ahead of me because they go to school.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...