11 December, 2010

I'M NOT A GOOD SINGER SAYS M.I.


Rapper M.I said "When I rap i try to project my identity as an African. At the same time , I want to sound International so that non Africans can understand what i am saying I want to speak in the language that a Nigerian and an American can understand because i believe that my Nigeria experience is important to the America".

To be frank, I just didn't have a good voice . My voice isn't good enough for singing. When you listen to people like Darey , Banky W you will understand what i am saying. I'm simply not in their class. Since I'm not gifted with the right voice for singing I decided to stick with rap music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...