13 February, 2012

Goldie Gets Early Valentine Gift!

One strong controversy in the music industry (especially rap music) is artists commercializing their music to sell records. I find this very sensitive, cause I am a business man and a real music lover so I understand. Nonetheless like most things in life, the key is balance and trying to understand the complex and unsatisfied mind of the fans...kinda like having a hot babe.

This week's episode promises to show a tiny bit of how people really feel about these new songs;

1) Goldie - Say My Name
2) Omawumi feat. Flavour - Bottom Belle
3) El Prince - Oh Nana
4) Maytronomy - Wetin You Dey Feel Like
5) Bibi - In My Sights

We found easy and stress-free links to the latest episode.
Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...