20 April, 2012

9ice never Sacked me - Dehinde Fajana reveals

9ice with his former Manager, Dehinde Fajana

The relationship between Alapomeji records head honcho, 9ice and long time manager Dehinde Fajana has come to an end.

Popular entertainment tabloids had earlier reported that Dehinde was sacked by 9ice, but the manager revealed to us on Thursday, 19th April 2012, that he was not sacked although they would no longer be working together.

"For the record, 9ice did not sack me. There was no contractual agreement and if I was sacked, where is my sack letter? At least I would have signed it and I will show you", Dehinde stated.

Mr Fajana who worked with 9ice for up to ten years also revealed that the decision to part ways was by mutual consent and not as a result of bad blood.

"I've been with 9ice for over 10 years. 9ice called me and told me he wanted to try new things and that we should go our seperate ways"I didn't fight with him", Dehinde added

The Manager who didn't want to give anymore details hinted that the false reports were the works of some of his detractors"A friend of mine called me and told me about the story he saw in a softsell magazine and I didn't believe it. I know where it is coming from and I'm not surprised", Dehinde revealed

Dehinde's last assignment with 9ice was during the BGV concert held at Eko Hotel earlier in the year, but insisted that despite the end of the working relationship, they're still on talking terms.

"The last concert we had (BGV) was a success and as at then we were close. I still spoke with him today and we are on good terms. 9ice is learned and I respect him", Dehinde noted.

2 comments:

  1. gud to know...hi olori...and her fab fans...pls visit my new blo fabproserv.blogspot.com.
    thank u.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/22/2012

    Liar. He was sacked and is now trying to save face. I added him on facebook when I heard he's 9ices manager. He is also lying that he work with 9ice over 10 years when his facebook page says 2007 march till present.

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...