24 May, 2012

Andhiii's Apology


Before I put up a new Affairs post, I must first apologize to my avid readers about the lack of a blog post for almost a month now.
 I am so sorry!

My excuses? Yes, they're more than one.

My keyboard got broken so I bought a new one and I didn’t like the new one. It doesn't listen to me, but we are getting on fine like a failed marriage in therapy.

The second reason? I was writing my final exams. I’m in my final year and this is a crucial time so I didn’t have the time to put a new post up. Glory to God, my papers went well and I am now an unofficial graduate. Hahaha!

Hopefully, my results come out positive for me.

Are my reasons good enough? Thank you.

I hope you enjoy the posts and that too much exam essays haven’t made my writing rusty.

Thanks, loves.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/24/2012

    So now u are a graduate with a small letter g lol. Congrats anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are forgiven idol. I've been slippin' myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/24/2012

    Apology accepted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! And I promise to be more faithful and release on a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...