15 May, 2012

MR 2KAY DROPS “WATER SIDE BOY” VIDEO AFTER AUTO CRASH

Not long after his auto accident a month ago, Port Harcourt’s son, Mr. 2Kay is back with a spanking new video for the hit track, “Waterside Boy”.
The accident which happened after the “Iyanya VS Mr. 2Kay and friends” concert at the University of Port Harcourt left the talented artiste and his band with severe injuries. Mr. 2Kay is gradually recovering and still receiving treatment.

Mr. 2kay says “The whole incident was like a movie to me, the shock still grips me sometimes but I am grateful to God for sparing my life”.
The Port Harcourt based artiste who released the hit single, Waterside Boy” October last year, is now out with a video to thrill his fans especially in the Southern parts of Nigeria.

The most anticipated music video, “Waterside Boy” was shot in the hood where he grew up in the waterside areas of Port Harcourt. The video shows Mr. 2Kay’s love for his roots as he shows them that he was once part of the ghetto. He sings “My Area na Area…I’m not ashamed to say!” The video was shot by Squareball services and directed by Adasa de Arc.

Since the release of his debut single, “Run this Town”, 2Kay has performed in major Concerts in the South
as well as in Lagos including Industry Nite’s special edition for NET’s 2nd anniversary.
Mr. 2Kay, real name Abiye David Jumbo grew up in the rough areas of Port Harcourt and at a very young age, helped his struggling mother sell kerosene by hawking on the streets just to make ends meet for the family. Through his struggle to make his music heard, He finally caught the attention of Grafton Records CEO, Tonye Ibiama at the Bonny Beach carnival 2009. He has since then become a favorite in Port Harcourt and other parts in the South.

To download the track, http://www.4shared.com/mp3/S1ue11Hs/waterside_boy.html

Watch the Video Here

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/28/2012

    Hi there, I discovered your site by means of Google while looking for a related topic, your
    site got here up, it seems to be great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    I'm no longer positive the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.
    my web page: education

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...