04 May, 2012

Behind the Scene: Goldie 'Say My Name' Video Shoot with Dj Sose, Kaffy and Denrele


Hot!! Hot!!! Pictures, I love the Paper Designs, the shoes and Make up too.

Goldie Harvey released the audio for 'Say my Name' on February 3, 2012. We all know Goldie for her unique style and presentation. Well, here are some of the pictures from her soon-to-be released Video. Enjoy!!

The video will be released and it was directed by Oludare James and Shawn Gold. The Video was shot in Ikeja, Lagos Goldie's outfits was designed by Avant-Garde outfits designed by Ejiro Amos-Tafiri and Anuba Couture.

The video also features cameos by DJ Sose, Kaffy and Denrele.
































Credit: Bellanaija.com 

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/04/2012

    Lady gaga oops!!! Goldie Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures from the shoot, the video will be 'mad'. I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea behind the video/concept is creative and interesting. I understand the newspaper designs and the rest. Goldie is fierce and she is adventerous. I like her style of music and her costumes are always on point. Right from when she started with OJB Jezereel. She is unique in her own way and I'm not praising her tho'. I just love it when people go far in what they want. She is a risk taker. The pictures are on point, make up too is on point. Thumbs up Goldie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spice 'n' Honey5/04/2012

      I agree with you abdul and not all Nigerian artistes are wiling to take risk tho' Err!! Goldie is good in her game.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous5/04/2012

    I'm not surprised denrele will be on this video. I am suspecting the both of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/04/2012

    Out of the world designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her eye lashes.. #okbye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/04/2012

    olori, I need goldie's contact

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelia5/04/2012

    Kaffy on drums, Nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thumbs up to Goldie's fashion designer(s)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5/08/2012

    Go gaga Goldie

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...