07 June, 2012

I have never laid my hands on my wife - K Solo Responds to Wife Allegations


Nigerian Musician - Producer, Oyeniyi Solomon, K-Solo, has finally opened up to the allegations against him by his wife Kikelomo Oyeniyi in her interview with City People magazine few days ago.

In an Interview with City People, his wife said that the marriage ended because K Solo was in it for what will benefit him and he assaulted her so much she lost the pregnancy she had for  him before they got married.

The Couple got married last year December in Lagos.

 Here is a Press Release Statement from K Solo

Over the past three days, I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails from fans, friends, family members and well wishers from all over Nigeria and abroad over allegations of wife battery, assault and thievery by my wife, Mrs. Kikelomo Oyeniyi, as
contained in an interview she granted City People Magazine.

I make bold to say that as much as no union is without its own trials and tribulations, I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother. I am a hard-working young man that has been in the music industry for over a decade and do not need any woman’s wealth to live. This is our own trying time and we would surmount it one way or the other.

Mistakes have been made and they would be redressed, God willing. Let no man be the judge of another man’s deeds or misdeeds, let God and law take their courses. I hereby implore everybody to please appreciate and understand that this is a very difficult moment for me and my immediate family and would not wish to comment on this issue any further.
Who do you trust?

5 comments:

  1. Rolake6/07/2012

    Obviously he is lying. Why will he deny such allegations that he didn't touch his wife. The pictures are all over the internet so we don't know who he is fooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/07/2012

    So who touched his wife? I don't trust him Olori seriously

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles Nwankwo6/07/2012

    I heard news before everything was in the open that he had issues with his wife and she even changed her BB name from Olori Ksolo to her name.

    Last month In an interview with Encomium, he said he is absolutely single and why will he say such after 6 months into their marriage that he is 'absolutely single'. Now that it is in the open that he beats his wife and all these he is saying will not work.

    If he didn't do such, the wife will not come out and say such about him.

    Abi is this one too publicity stunt ni?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/07/2012

    Someone said she was at the palms when he beat his wife up. Ksolo sharrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/09/2012

    My wife, My property: Our Society and Domestic Violence - by @deboadejugbe http://wp.me/p258BX-3d

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...