28 August, 2012

My Grandmum would have rejected her face on new N5000 note – Seun Kuti



“I do not have the power to stop the FG from printing the note but I would want the FG to remove my grandma’s face from the s0-called note,

It was through the radio that we got to know that her face would be used…we were not officially contacted.

If I had N40b I will rebuild the federal government primary and secondary schools, rather than waste it on printing the N5000 note. That note cannot solve Nigeria’s problems, the government should learn to invest in people…the Kuti family is more concerned about the development of the country not the naira. If I were the FG, I would establish more schools, improve on the educational system rather than come up with N5000 note idea."


Source: channel tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...