04 November, 2010

TRENDING TOPICS ON TWITTER THIS WEEK.



This week on twitter , there are interesting topics trending all over the world . Here are some of the tweets Enjoy:

#TWEETSAFTER12
So @shitmydadsays is nothing compared to what @WilliamShatner "aka" @theladykilla says: http://su.pr/3R2ZqJ #TweetsAfter12


I guess I didn't know my own strength. #tweetsafter12

#tweetsafter12 wt? like 12 o'clock midnight?? yay i can finally tweet and see 'em all in my timeline without others' tweets =p

#weezysfirsttweetfromjail

 
#weezysfirsttweetfromjail "Thanks Drake, its all over, i'll take it from here *TAKES NICKI MINAJ AND THE MIC*


#WeezysFirstTweetFromJail Tag, T.I. you're it!
#weezysfirsttweetfromjail id like to thank all thoes men who raped me in jail

#icantlivewithoutyou

#icantlivewithout Music.

#icantlivewithout GOD, mom, dad, bro, friends, and the last but not least, you boy :)

#icantlivewithout anything to do, i mean i could live without celphone as long as i have a comp. by my side, i can live without comp as long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...