02 March, 2011

Kim Kardashian To Debut Her Single On Sunday!






Kim's track, Turn It Up was produced by The-Dream and is rumoured to feature Kanye West after the pair were seen hanging out in NYC last summer.
Kim took to her official blog to announce the exciting news and post photos:  

"This was my last day in the studio! I am so excited for you all to hear my song" she wrote.
She added: "It debuts this Sunday on Kourtney and Kim Take New York and will be available on iTunes. I’m going to start sharing all my pics from the music video shoot tomorrow, so stay tuned!"

The single's video was directed by Hype Williams and Kim posted photos from the shoot, writing:  "Hype Williams came up with this Bo Derek braids look for the music video and I loved it!"
"It took about four hours to do, and believe it or not I fell asleep! I wish I could have worn it longer. We tried out a number of different looks in the video, and I’ll be sharing the other looks with you guys here on my blog."
She added: "I’m excited (and a little nervous) for you all to hear the song and watch the video. I really hope you all like it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...