01 March, 2011

#POSSIBLECOLLABO BECAME A TRENDING TOPIC ON TWITTER AFTER KANYE WEST'S TWEET TO MOHITS.


Possible collabos became a trending topic on twitter this morning after tweeps found out Kanye west's tweet to D'banj and Don jazzy . As usual , we don't let good things pass us by. Here are some tweets people made out from #possiblecollabos

#PossibleCollabo Timaya Ft Busta Ryhmes

#PossibleCollabos @TundeEdnut Feat Jim Iyke


#possiblecollabos cold play ft Pasuma"


#PossibleCollabos Maye Hunta ft Shaggy


#possiblecollabos Kanyewest ft d'banj and Donjazzy

#PossibleCollabos P-Square Feat Aki & Pawpaw


#possiblecollabos Pasuma ft flo rida

 #PossibleCollabos Mike tyson Ft ikechukwu"

O.k #PossibleCollabos SouljaBoi ft Saheed Osupa

 
#PossibleCollabos Naeto C Ft Wale

#PossibleCollabos MayDay Ft Teeto


#PossibleCollabos Lady Gaga feat Denrele Edun


#PossibleCollabos @50cent ft Cartair


#PossibleCollabos Amy Winehouse Ft Goldie"


#possiblecollabos Duncan Almighty & Pitbull


#PossibleCollabos EltonJohn ft WierdMC
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/10/2011

    gday



    Allow me to introduce myself my name is Gorgina Turner online entrepreneur and coach for anyone seeking to produce earnings from home dependent entrepreneurship.

    She offers a set of resources as well as assets necessary for getting started and can level entrepreneurs to platforms for that education necessary for accomplishment in today's social networking globe.
    find a number of my personal perform right here

    http://craigpress.com

    thanks
    gorgina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/29/2011

    Can you help me examine the site out, and inform me what you think about it? Thanks in advance! Also, I may perhaps consider to email the operator since I want to play a role to their site, though I am not convinced they would will need a simple noob like me.. LOL .. Cheers for [URL=http://www.pinoy24videos.com]Pinoy TV[/URL], I can experience like I am in the Philippines even though I am not. Hooray for [URL=http://www.pinoy24videos.com]Pinoy Channel TV[/URL]!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...