10 March, 2011

RIHANNA REJECTS ROLE IN THE 'BODYGUARD'

Rihanna has insisted that she would not accept a role in a remake of the Bodyguard because it 'wouldn't be a challenge'. The 22-year-old singer said that she has no interest in following in Whitney Houston's footsteps because she does not want to play the part of a singer. The S&M star, who is set to star in Battleship, told OK! magazine, 'I want to separate the two. 
I hate it when singers do singing movies all the time because you can never look at them as anybody else. 'I want to play a character. My whole life is playing Rihanna, being a singer won't be a stretch for me. 'I like challenges and being an actor is playing a role, being able to step into somebody else's shoes, that's the excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...