19 March, 2011

ONE ON ONE WITH O.A.P UCHE OF TOP RADIO.

FORMER AMBO HOUSEMATE UCHE NWOKOCHA IS AN ON AIR PERSONALITY ON TOP RADIO 90.9 FM AND SHE RUNS THE AFTERNOON BELT FROM 12- 4pm AND SATURDAYS 8am - 12am. 



Can we meet you?

I'm Uche Nwokocha . I work with top radio 90.9 A Broadcaster/Actress/Producer, presenting an O.A.P on Top radio 90.9 . I'm Fun loving, food loving energetic enthusiastic person .

Can you tell us about your background?

I'm first in a family of 6 and I attended Federal Government Umahia. I'm from Imo State and  University of Lagos where I studied Cell biology n Genetics.

Can you tell us how you got into AMBO house and what year?

I was so bored during my service year I heard about the audition at Adebola house, I reluctantly went. That day was so funny,d audition was in 3stages After d first stage,I thought I didn't hear my name so I went home Was half asleep n my phone rang I was told my name was called I ran back n I made it through , this was in 2008.

And you made it to the top list . So you had more interest in Acting or you just did it because you were bored?

I made it to d final 4 (four) the last girl But I never thought of going  for a reality show.

What was your most uncomfortable professional moment?

When I had to deal with a stubborn listener who kept using profane words n asked for my hand in marriage. Because our shows were live

Do you still want to go into acting?

Of course Yes i want too.

Whose job would you like to steal?

Oprah Winfrey and mostly I wish I can sing.

Who are your biggest influences?

Becky Anderson, Lekan Onimole my colleagues at Top radio 90.9, My family and God.

Advice to young people out there?

Firstly be sure of what your passion is and talent then work on yourself by listening to On Air Personalities on radio , build and work on your self with that you can build your own personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...