07 March, 2012

SINGLE PREMIERE: JAMMAL - HERE I STAND

‘Here I Stand’ is a racy anthem from Jammal; a Jos kid and mega talent with looks to follow. The number is by produced the man behind Tunde Ednut, Ice Prince, Lynxxx and Davido’s Jingle Bells, ‘Suka‘ and he does not disappoint on this track.


The undergraduate of Babcock University who is manged by Plaerz bares it all, as he tells the world: “Here I Stand, just one man and a pocket full of dreams in my hands…” Not forgetting he flirts with Hausa on the
track accompanied with the stellar kicks-led instrumentation, which will make you stand up for sure; it is safe to say that ‘Here I Stand’ is one of those songs will find yourself humming in the bathroom. Familiarize yourself with Jammal’s offering now.

Listen Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...