01 June, 2011

NEW ACT : INTRODUCING CLUBSTAR


CLUBSTAR
THE BIRTH OF  CLUBSTAR

Since music is food for the soul, today my plate is a delicious mix of Merry go round a groovy techno rap song laced with typical juju feel powered by no other than the inimitable CLUBSTAR- Chibu Agbasimalor , a fresh face in the rap game. Not everyone makes an excellent first impression, but Clubstar has a great career ahead of him. A clubstar track is like a good joke, you have to share it.

UNVEILING THE CLUBSTAR
Chibu Agbasimalor is a dude in love with rap, who had to resign his lucrative paying job as a banker to further focus on his undying love for music. I couldnt stay there anymore, I had done everything in my department, I was getting bored and felt like time was tickitng away. I then took the decision to resign so I can pay more attention to my music
I have many influences but I have been mostly influence by Jayz, Kanye West, and DMX.

INSPIRATION
Harsh realities of being a Nigerian, art, poetry, inspire me at any time Long walk to fame land. The graduate of Nnamdi Azikwe University has B.SC in Bio-Technology and has been doing music for fourteen years.
When I was secondary school at Ijanikin, I used to perform for students in my dorm. I have been doing music since I was a teenager.

MERRY GO ROUND
Clubstar knows how to make you want to get up and dance. The beat of this song sure takes you to the dance floor, till you say play-on! With his sexy polished voice texture, he delivers his lines with the ease of a don. Oh! I cant forget this lines-they call me Clubstar like am a rockstar ,get yourself in motion, drift like a ocean, this is intentional, move like a professional. Love it!
So that is music served with plenty of spice, groove that will make you move.

Clubstar is perked up for the top, and success has been a longtime coming for this dexterous lyricist, he is made for the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...