12 August, 2011

I miss having my Real Boobs - Karen Igho

KAREN IGHO
 Karen Igho, co-winner of the Big Brother Africa Amplified  pan-African contest, explained why she had the boob surgery. At a press conference held at Palnet one last Friday she said  “People are quick to judge you. People just think I got the boobs just because I wanted to. But I’m sitting here and still wishing I had my real boobs. I miss having my real boobs. I got these implants at a very young age. She said 'There was a reason for it. I had lumps and I had to take the lumps out. The doctor told me the lumps might come back again. I had to ask him what we should do. I asked him if the lumps would come back if I put silicone.

And my breast had become flatter after they removed the lumps. I think he said it would remove the risk

and I would have my nice breast back again. So I decided to put the silicone. I did this without telling my mother.
My sister who was just 17 had the same issue. She had lumps as well. I didn’t tell my mum until I told the whole world on TV.


Pictures at the Press Conference 

karen addressing the media

 karen igho 
karen igho and segun fayose, the PR/Publicity Officer for MultiChoice



karen igho and vina longpet  


Photographer: Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...