01 June, 2012

Big Brother Stargame Update: Seydou and Esperanca Voluntarily Leave the House


This is the second couple to voluntarily exit StarGame after the Nigerian duo of Chris and Ola who had to leave due to Ola's health condition. The Angola duo Seydou and Esperanca are finally leaving StarGame for good.After being indecisive  for weeks, the Angolan duo eventually agreed to disagree and left the show. Though Seydou was not keen on leaving, Esperanca was adamant that she wanted to leave as soon as possible.
   "I feel sorry for my partner and I wish things would be different. I'm stressed out, depressed and I am not going to put my health in danger," Esperanca explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...