29 July, 2011

Kim talks about her experience in Big Brother house


Kimberly  Musonda, Zambia’s last housemate in the ongoing Big Brother Amplified, was evicted from the show last Sunday, just one week before the show’s finale. The Livingstone-based beautician was evicted along with Zimbabwean housemate Vimbai Mutinhiri and Millicent Mugadi of Kenya. This leaves Hanni Mekura (Ethiopia), Karen Igho (Nigeria), Lomwe Namali (Malawi), Luclay Misoya (South Africa), Sharon O (Uganda), Vina Longpet (Nigeria) and Wendall Parson (Zimbabwe) as the remaining contestants to win the two USD200,000 prizes on this Sunday’s final show. 'I loved each and every moment of it. I’m glad I went this far, I’m glad I had so much fun, and I’m glad I was there. I’m glad I was so real with myself. I’m glad I was in there, it was a very good experience, nothing I would exchange for anything else in the world. It was a rare experience that I’m going to treasure for the rest of my life' she said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...