11 October, 2012

A Circle in a Triangle!!! Up Coming Actress Cries out.. Dino Melaye Gave me Syphilis

An upcoming Actress  name undisclosed has  featured in over 20 Yoruba films mostly as a one scene or minor actress. Last year she met one of the big names in the industry who resides in Magodo, they became friends and turned out to be more like sisters. The upcoming actress said Bisi became very nice to her and gave her a role in her movie Directed by Muyideen Sasilu which was shot in Omole Estate Lagos.


She said on her birthday last year, Bisi used her picture on her BB and Hon Dino saw iT and got attracted and he asked that  he linked them up which she did but Bisi was diplomatic in her response to her dating Hon Dino and stated that she was not asking her to date him but it was her choice.

Hon Dino and her got along,  exchanged calls and in no time he changed her phone and gave her  N250,000 for her wardrobe allowance.

This she stated in details; 


"Hon Melaye said he was not  married that he was separated as he caught his wife in bed with another man in his Matrimonial home. One thing about Dino is that he hates CD and the first time we had sex we argued for over 2hours as I said NO to unprotected sex but after some
sweet talks I agreed and we continue like that. It didn't take long before I  started feeling funny and when I told my sister who is a Doctor she did some tests on me and told me I had syphilis. I picked my phone and told Dino ever since I told him that was the last time I heard from and he also deleted me from BBM."
 If he denies this, i will send you at least 3 of our hotel receipts bearing his name. I am out because I know that there are more Greedy girls like me and the rate at which Dino is going he is a Potential HIV Carrier. Dino is very smooth and lies come to him Easily.

 Bisi and Dino Melaye's story VS An Upcoming actress formed this big circle in this triangle....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/11/2012

    Dis is serious,so dat means all those girls are not save,they should all go and do test oooo,dino is a useless man,aww and I really pity his wife ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D
    This Dino is a sleazy guy. You have to feel sorry for his wife and kids. All this so call actresses are nothing but high priced whores

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy Dino is a shame to manhood. You have to feel sorry for his wife and kids for having this scumbag in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND THE STORY GOES ON..................

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...