07 October, 2012

Oprah Winfrey Not Surprised Rihanna and Chris Brown are Back Together

Few months ago Rihanna had an interview with Oprah  where she admitted that Chris Brown is the love of her life and since then their fans began counting down the days till the two would find their way back to one another.
Oprah was on the receiving end of Rihanna's groundbreaking confession and she is speaking her thoughts on the lovers rekindling their flame.

Oprah caught up with Extra and when the host dropped the bomb on the mogul and asked if she was surprised, she replied:

“I don’t know if that’s true and no, I’m not surprised.” “I think that if she is prepared to deal with that and is prepared to help him help himself then so be it. I have no judgment about it. That’s why I can sit there and have such a great
time with her because I do all my interviews with no judgment whatsoever. If that’s how you choose to lead your life, that’s really OK.”

Oprah actually says she believes Ri Ri is in a good space, revealing:

“You know what I loved about that interview is that she came with a big wide open heart. She was in the space of forgiveness. And that she learned a lesson that she was repeating with Chris Brown exactly what she needed to learn from her father.”

Watch the video here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts

nrelate

Ratings and Recommendations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...